[Dear Supporters, Small donations together make for support]

by Committee for a Free Mozambique
New York, New York, United States
March 29, 1973
1 page
Type: Mailing
Coverage in Africa: Mozambique
Coverage outside Africa: United States
Language: English
The letter seeks funds for the Committee for a Free Mozambique. It points out that 71% of donations and pledges goes directly to the liberation struggle, and the remainder (29%) goes to expand education and contacts in the U.S. No money is spent on staff or office rent. The letter includes Financial Report of the Committee for a Free Mozambique for 1972.
Used by permission of former members of the Committee for a Free Mozambique.
Collection: Robert E. Maurer Papers, Michigan State University Libraries Special Collections